Boundaries & Residency (Erin-Hillsburgh Minor Hockey Association)

PrintBoundaries & Residency
EHMHA Boundary and Requirements

If you are interested or have registered a player for a Erin-Hillsburgh Minor Hockey Rep or AE (Select) team, the OMHA rules for "Residential Boundaries" will apply to you. The OMHA directive for all hockey centres that have Rep and/or AE teams requires that all players on those teams live within the defined "Residential Boundaries" of the Hockey Centre they represent.

EHMHA Rep & AE hockey teams play in the Tri County Minor Hockey League.

View or Click on the link below for a map of the of the local boundaries for EHMHA (to come)

Should you require further information please contact our Registrar and Rep Director: [email protected] [email protected]

For players that do not reside within our boundaries but would like to play for the Erin-Hillsburgh Devils - the OMHA "Residential Boundaries" and "Right-Of- Choice" regulations may apply to you. You may be required to complete a detailed application (Residential Questionnaire form, Player Transfer form, etc.) as part of the registration process.  Once a player makes a "Right of Choice" to play in Erin-Hillsburgh, with the exception of a AAA/NRP there will be no releases granted.  Please contact EHMHA Registration via email [email protected] for more information

Please reference the OMHA website and review the OMHA Manual of Operations , specifically all of Regulation 3 dealing with player eligibility for more details.

Other Team Sites
View AllOur Sponsors
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit Erin-Hillsburgh Minor Hockey Association on Facebook
- and -
Follow Erin-Hillsburgh Minor Hockey Association on Instagram
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Friday, May 7, 2021 at 11:34 PM