Registration for 2019/2020 hockey season
1) Register via the Hockey Canada Registration Site
To register, please click the button below:
2) Parent "Respect In Sport" Course
At least one (1) parent or guardian of each player registered with EHMHA must complete the online Respect in Sport Parent Program as a condition of participation. The program is a proactive, educational program that empowers parents with the tools to ensure the game is enjoyable and respectful for themselves, their children and all other stakeholders in the game.
Players cannot participate in any EHMHA activities, including evaluations until the Parent Respect in Sport Program is completed. Completion of the Respect in Sport for Coaches/Activity Leaders does not satisfy this requirement. Fee for the course is $12.00.
You can access the course here: Online Parent Respect Program
You only need to take the program once—it does not expire.
If you are registering a child for the first time but have taken the program for another child, remember to add the child to your Respect in Sport account by way of their Child Management tab after you register them for the first time. To do this please follows the steps below:
1. Log in to the web page: https://omhahockeyparent.respectgroupinc.com/secure/
2. Click on the "Profile" tab on top
3. Under Profile Information, click on "Child Management" tab
4. Click on "Add Child"
Fill out the form with your child name, birthday, and click + sign under association and click checkbox for Erin-Hillsburgh
Then click "Save and Add Child".
3) Review & Acknowledge Rowan's Law - this is a new Concussion Code of Conduct effective July 1, 2019 passed by the Ontario Government.
This must be reviewed and acknowledged via the form below before players are eligible to play:
Rowan's Law Acknowledgement Form
All registration and payment is processed online
Payment can be made using credit card, pre-paid Visa cards, or visa Debit card
Click HERE for 2019/20 Registration Fees (*Early bird ends July 15, *Late fees start Aug 16)
Click HERE for more information on Financial Assistance Programs
Staggered Payment Options:
- Pay in full when registering
- $100 on registration - balance in 3 payments Aug 16, Sept 15, Oct 15
Large family discount:
- 3rd and 4th child from the same family each receive a $250 discount
1st year Chip discount:
- While families from any municipality are welcome to enroll in the Erin-Hillsburgh Chip program, only players eligible to play in the Erin-Hillsburgh Minor Hockey Association as per OMHA residency are eligible for the 1st year Chip discounted fee.
- First year discount is available to eligible players who register before Oct 1st
Atom aged or older registering with EHMHA for the first time will need to contact [email protected] directly to first setup a player for registration
Any questions - please contact [email protected]