We have a few updates to share with our membership re:
1) Next Season Registration & Tryouts
2) First Shift Program
3) Call for Coaches
4) Rep Director Position & Scheduler Vacant - apply today
1) Next Season Registration - expecting it to open week of July 1st. Rep tryouts will be held end of September/early October based on OMHA timing. At this time, barring any new COVID-19 regulations, we expect to resume normal operations for this upcoming season (5 on 5 hockey is back).
2) First Shift Program: Registration is open: REGISTER AT THIS LINK
This is a program to anyone who has never played hockey before! Each participant receive a full set of equipment.
More info about the program: INFO ABOUT FIRST SHIFT
3) Call for Coaches: If you love giving back to your community and making a difference then this is a great opportunity to get involved. Please fill out this form if you wish to coach next season: https://ehmha.ca/Forms/5718/
We welcome coaches of all levels and abilities. All coaches are required to complete Hockey Canada's National Coach Certification Program. This is a competency-based program, that enables them to build their coaching tools and knowledge of the game, so they can work effectively with their players. View coaching requirements at this LINK. EHMHA reimburses 50% of registration fees for any coaching or trainer certifications courses taken by rostered team officials (coaches and trainers) including those on the at large roster.
4) Rep Director & Scheduler Positions Open on Executive: Click to Learn More