PTS/NRP Request Form for 2023/24 Season (Erin-Hillsburgh Minor Hockey Association)

PTS/NRP Request Form for 2023/24 Season
PTS/NRP forms will be available after April 24th. You will be contacted once they are available.
If you have more than one child who needs a form(s), please fill out a separate request form for each child.

A PTS (Permission to skate) form is required to tryout for AAA. 
A NRP (Non-Resident Passport) form is required for U12 and above players interested in trying out for one AA or A team. NRP forms must be picked up in person. Update: these are now available digitally. You will be emailed the form after April 24th.

If the player is released from the AA or A centre they tryout for they will return to their home centre, they will not be given another NRP form.

The earliest you will receive NRP forms is April 24th.

Player Information

Please fill out a separate request form for each child will needs a form

Forms Requested

Those requesting the NRP form need to specify interest in either a passport to AA tryouts or to A tryouts

If you requested a PTS form, it will be e-mailed to you.

If you requested a NRP form, it will need to be picked up. Please contact [email protected] to arrange a time
These will be available digitally this year - they will be emailed to you after April 24th