We look forward to kicking off Rep tryouts for the 2023/24 season on Sat. May 13.
Tryout Schedule can be found on the Main Calendar
, or the Tryout Schedule Page
Registration is at this LINK.
There will be NO registration at the door - everything must be done online prior to the first tryout.
Only NRP's will be able to register on the day of Tryouts and pay at the door. Please be sure to have a hard copy of your NRP passport with you.
- When arriving for the first tryout please go to the Registration desk (desk will be located near the ice pad and will open 40 min. prior to your ice time).
- You will be checked in, give your Player code and a pinnie.
- Keep track of your code - this code is used to identify your player on the tryout list and mark their status.
- All pinnies must be returned after your ice time.
- All players are guaranteed 2 skates.
After the second skate, players will be notified of their status via the Team Page tryout list:
U11B Tryout Page
U13B Tryout Page
U15B Tryout Page
U18B Tryout Page
If the STATUS is blank, please return for another tryout for this team.
If the STATUS says, “Released” the player did not make the team and is invited to register for our Local League program.
After the final tryout, the players selected for the Team will be marked as "Selected"
Contact [email protected]