PTS/NRP Request Form 2019A (Erin-Hillsburgh Minor Hockey Association)

Print PTS/NRP Request Form 2019A
  1. If you have more than one child who needs a form(s), please fill out a separate request form for each child.

    A PTS (Permission to skate) form is required to tryout for Halton Hurricanes AAA.
    A NRP (Non-Resident Passport) form is required for PeeWee or older age group players interested in trying out for a AA or A team. NRP forms must be picked up in person
Player Information
Please fill out a separate request form for each child will needs a form
  1. Example: [email protected] Your submission will be sent to this address.
  2. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.
Forms Requested
Those requesting the NRP form need to specify interest in either a passport to AA tryouts or to A tryouts
  1. Required to tryout out for Halton Hurricanes AAA; will be sent via e-mail
  2. Required to tryout out for AA or A centre (PeeWee and older only); pickup in person
  1. If you requested a PTS form, it will be e-mailed to you.

    If you requested a NRP form, it will need to be picked up. Please contact [email protected] to arrange a time
Human Validation
Printed from on Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 2:53 PM